Explainer Video Production
Get the word out
You’re a business or organization that needs to convey information or instruction on a specific service, product, or concept. How do you do this in a way that’s both informative and engaging? An explainer video will help you accomplish this in a visually appealing and easily understandable way. They can come in a variety of formats: animated explainer video, documentary style explainer video, scripted explainer video, etc. The key of an excellent explainer video is to answer the What, How, and Why succinctly while taking your audience on a visual journey and motivating them to follow your call to action.
sf college | back to work 50+ impact
Diocese of Jefferson city | vaccine misconceptions: side effects
targit | elearning portal
An explainer video is a crucial content tool to use in your marketing strategy. You can use an explainer video to communicate a variety of needs:
- Introduce your product, service, or business concept and give an overview explanation. This can serve as an elevator pitch and provide a point of entry into your business to a wider audience.
- Avoid using a boring manual or digital documentation by using video to offer your customers onboarding processes, step-by-step instructions, easy demonstrations, and more.
- Use video as a communication tool in your sales process and save a lot of time and energy for your employees, streamline your brand, provide consistency, and offer a launch point for engaging sales conversations.
- Convey complex information in a more easily digestible medium through explainer video for internal or external presentations,
- Use video to target potential customers, partners, and even employees to showcase what makes your company unique, like your culture, benefits, clients, or mission.